Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
The position will be working in KS1 and EYFS mornings only. The duration of this contract is dependent on continuing funding for an SEN child.
Our governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to support a child with special needs. We would like to hear from you if:-
- You have previous experience of working with children with special needs, particularly autism;
- You have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are able to carry out any specific duties as outlined in the child’s SEN Support Plan;
- You can develop appropriate resources to support the child;
- You have a sense of humour and the ability to inject fun into learning; and,
- You have relevant qualifications for the role.
Michaelchurch Escley Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Visits to the school by prior appointment are warmly welcomed.
Application forms and further details are available from the School Office.
Tel 01981 510208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.
|Salary||HC2 £7,424 – £7,842 per annum|
|Organisation||Michaelchurch Escley Primary School|
|12 pm on 12 January 2018
w/c 15th January 2018
|For more information contact|
|Please contact the school by telephone on (01981) 510208 or email
email@example.com to request an application pack.Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.
These posts carry a requirement for an Enhanced disclosure (under the provisions of the Police Act 1997). The school will require you to give permission to carry out a disclosure.