Michaelchurch Escley Primary School
Michaelchurch Escley, Herefordshire, HR2 0PT
Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
Salary: £8551.57 per annum (04HC)
Hours: 20 hours per week, Term time only
Five mornings a week 8:45am – 12:45am
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Start date: 28th March 2022 subject to relevant checks
Michaelchurch Escley Primary School is a dynamic, rural school proud of its supportive ethos and its beautiful surroundings in the foothills of the Black Mountains. Children are encouraged to become happy and self-confident, and to achieve their full potential.
We are looking to appoint a caring, patient and enthusiastic TA to work with a child with SEND in our Early Years Classroom. We would like to hear from you if:-
- You have previous experience of working with young children with special needs, particularly children with communication difficulties;
- You have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You can develop appropriate resources to support the child;
- You have relevant qualifications for the role.
Visits to the school by prior appointment are warmly welcomed.
Application forms and further details are available from the School Office.
Tel 01981 510208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Closing date: Friday 9th March 2022 12:00pm
Interview Date: Week commencing 11th March 2022
Michaelchurch Escley Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.